The Master Vampire was an ancient and powerful vampire.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Mutarelat: The power to understand the relationships of people and to alter those relationships.
- Immortality: The master vampire was centuries old.
- Enhanced Strength: The master vampire was significantly stronger than his infected progeny, and could throw humans around with ease.
- Enhanced Agility: The master vampire showed inhuman agility, to the point of being able to scramble up a sheer wall.
- High Durablility: The master vampire could easily shrug off gunshots and most other injuries.
- "Hannah's Wink": Vampire's saliva contains an agent which prevents blood clotting, making it easier for them to feed. Abraham Van Helsing named this phenomenon in honour of his wife, who was infected by a vampire.
- Infection: Humans fed upon by the master vampire would transform into infected vampires.
- Mind Control: The master vampires could enslave humans, turning them into fanatical, psychotic minions with a craving for blood and life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.